- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
“Fictional people are people, too, otherwise why would we care what happens to them?”
One of my favourite shows:
One of my least favourite shows:
Do you see my problem
this is accurate and it hurts
I want to prove something to my bestfriend - reblog this if you know who at least one of these people are
- Tom Hiddleston
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Misha Collins
- Jared Padalecki
- Colin Morgan
- Alexander Vlahos
- Jensen Ackles
- Chris Hemsworth
- Aidan Turner
- Andrew Garfield
- Andrew Scott
- Chris Evans
She said no-one knows who they are but people do
me: *doesn’t shave*
me: damn i look like a GQ model or some shit
everyone else: who is that crusty man